How to place my order?
· To place an order for the first time, an account must be created by:
Creating a new account on the website www.indetex.be
2. Sending an e-mail with all corporate details to email@example.com
· That same day, a pro forma account is opened. The first three orders are always pro forma, after which the term of payment is set at 30 days invoice based on the limits of credit allotted by the credit insurers.
Once your account has been created you can place your order through the web shop module on the site www.indetex.be
or by e-mail to our commercial service firstname.lastname@example.org
. Exceptionally we also accept orders by phone.
When do I receive my order confirmation and what does it contain?
If the order is placed on the website, you will receive a pdf order confirmation by e-mail. Please check if all the details are correct. Attention: products that are not in stock are also mentioned as such on the order confirmation.
· If you do not receive an order confirmation within a reasonable time period, it is possible that your order has not been placed. In this case, please contact the commercial service.
· Your order confirmation contains all the details such as the invoice adress, delivery adress, ordered products, colors, role widths, ordered meters,… The order confirmation does not contain prices.
If orders are sent by mail (email@example.com), no order confirmations will be sent.
When will I receive my delivery note and what does it contain?
· Once the goods are loaded for shipment an automatic delivery note is created and sent by e-mail. This means that your order has been packed and is ready for transport to your delivery address.
· The delivery note contains all the information such as order, products, number of packages, weight, in some cases the number of pallets,… For shipments by DPD-smaller deliveries of smaller widths- the delivery note also contains a “track & trace” number that allows you to trace the process of delivery.
When do I receive my order?
· If you are a customer based in the BeNELux and you have placed your order before noon, then your order will be delivered within two week days following the placement of your order. For orders after noon, this is three week days after the date of ordering.
· If you are based outside of the BeNeLux, you can expect delivery within one working week.
What should I do when I receive my order?
· Please check that your order matches your delivery. With our delivery degree of 98.4%, errors are rare but possible. Check the fabric, colour, width, possible damages of packaging during transport,…
· Do not start processing the fabric if the previous has not been checked thoroughly.
· If you process the fabrics in subcontracting it is rare to check the delivery in correspondence with your client-purchaser.
· We no longer accept claims once the fabric has been processed/worked on.
· If the delivery should prove incorrect, it is best that you contact our commercial service immediately.